1. Is there is a service charge?
Except you refuse the engage our technician after he comes to check your appliance to know what is wrong, then we charge a small service fee. However, if he repairs an appliance for you, you only get to pay for the fee quoted for repairs.
2. Is there a possibility of same day service?
Yes. However, that does not happen all the time. On the occasions that we are extremely busy, we will reschedule for the next day.
3. Is there a weekend service?
Of course, there is. However, there is a caveat: our technicians work for only half day to enable those who are too busy during the week to engage us. There are no extra fees for weekends.
4. Can we work in the evening?
Unfortunately, we do not work in the evenings.
5. Are repairs guaranteed?
All our repairs are guaranteed. For details, call
6. Is cleaning of Dryer Vents a service we render?
For small vents that go out through the side of the home, we can handle. However, for those that go up through the roof or under the ground, we advise that you engage a professional vent cleaning service.
7. Do we sell parts?
We are strictly a service only company: we do not sell parts.
8. Is buying and selling appliance possible with you?
We are a service-only company: we do not buy or sell appliances.
9. How do you charge for services?
We charge on flat rates, not hourly. We charge you upfront based on the part piece, and how tedious the work would be. You can be rest assured that we deliver great service, no matter how long it takes.
10. Is an extra fee accrued if the technician orders parts and come back?
In most cases, the jobs are finished the first time. In addition, no, you do not pay any extra fees.